Camping is a great way to spend time outdoors. In Africa we have the ideal weather to get away every weekend!
Having your own 4X4 trailer allows you to get to more remote places. You can experience the bush the way it was meant to be, go up into the mountains and visit the kalahari.
However, before you buy, here are 6 items to consider when buying a camping trailer:
- Suitability: Is the trailer suitable for what you intend to use it for? Having the right trailer for the right adventure will give you a more pleasurable camping experience.
- Build Quality: Not all trailers are built the same. Have a close look at the quality of the build.
- Off road capability: Going off-road means your trailer needs to be sturdy and be able to handle the roads.
- Specifications: Look at the dimensions of the trailer, pack space, power, clearance. All of these are important.
- Ease-of-use: How easy is it to use the trailer? Having a trailer which is easy to use will take away a lot of frustration.
- Weight: A key factor is the weight of the trailer. Make sure you are comparing apples-with-apples when looking at weight.
Contact us now to talk about what you want from your 4X4 camping trailer.